Landlord and Tenant can be a complex area of law, however with our exceedingly skilled and practised solicitors, we are able to resolve your complicated concerns as well as helping you to find a suitable solution that is right for you.
We acknowledge that many problems may arise under the landlord and tenant act 1954, circumstances which may include tenants refusing or being unable to pay rent, breaches of the tenancy agreements, anti-social behaviour or tenants complaining about their neighbours. If, you are currently facing difficulties then you are in the right position to talk to one of our solicitors about your concerns of the way you would need to go about dealing with the situation legally.
We aim to resolve any problems through smart negotiations rather than taking the matter to court. As we aim to resolve the issue as quickly as possible keeping your mind at ease and having a cost effective and prompt approach to all of our cases, whilst providing you with an efficient solution.
We will successfully be able to represent leaseholders as well as landlords and tenants in a range of problems or concerns that may arise.
Our solicitor’s offer advice and representation of the following matters as well as others, which may not be listed below:
- Rights and solutions on the insolvency of a tenant
- Operating break clauses
- Issues arising from the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Interpretation of leases generally and particularly rent review clauses and service charge provisions
- Lease negotiation
- Assured short holds and tenancies
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Recovery of service charges and possessions
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Advice and assistance on complying with statutory regulations
- Advice and assistance on the tenants deposit scheme
- Preparing tenancy agreements